Using Scraps in Journaling
Thank you so much to all of you who have shown so much interest in my bullet journal. Since there have been so many questions about the tutorials I watched, and Marsha asked about how I use my scrap paper in my layouts, I made a short video today to show you. (BTW, massive thanks to my husband for helping me with the filming. You rock, dear!)
I’ll add a few links to my favourite video tutorials, channels, flipthroughs, whatevers. Hope you’ll find them just as interesting and inspiring as I did.
- Nianiani – lots of great watercolour tutorials – my favourites are the glass bottles, the bookshelf and the hanging plants
- Shayda Campbell – her bullet journal layouts come with dutch doors and lots of lovely doodles – like the 12 flower doodles – and just look at the 2021 Setup and her February layout
- Leelajournals – her themes and layouts are rather minimal, I especially love the vintage inspired April setup
- Sarica – again, vintage inspired, and using traveler’s notebooks for planning and journaling
- Rylee Autumn – I like her flipthroughs, there’s so much inspiration in them
- Treasure Books – this is all about junk journals – using washi tape, tea dyed paper, free things to use in junk journals
Well, so much for today. Please let me know if you find any of this helpful, I’d like to hear your thoughts. And if you come across any other interesting videos and tutorials, please leave a comment.